Thursday, February 24, 2011

the meals in between


exciting news! thefunctionalfoodie.com is now a reality. feel free to update your readers to the new site, but the old address will forward you to the new one anyways. i'm feeling super official :)

on that note, here is another edition of 'the meals in between'...


scrambled duck eggs & asparagas w/ bacon

health bent's broccoli salad... highly recommended!

espresso post italian feast
george's valentines day meal: swordfish over shrimp risotto and wilted greens

grilled flank steak, asparagus and roasted potatoes.
meat grilled.
huge duck egg from my parents!
whole foods salad bar
my version of taco salad... and an absurd amount of guac.

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Can I say YUM!?! Please share your food with me. I can't wait to try the Broccoli Salad!!