Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Catch up...

Hi All, 

Hope everyone's week is going smoothly. George and I are headed off to Hawaii next week for our honeymoon and getting VERY excited. We are staying on Kauai and it's our first time, so any recommendations are appreciated!

Check out this post from Robin at Everymom to Ironmom. Her story gave me chills. What an empowering post! I can't imagine being in that situation, nor being able to handle it as well as she did. I hope that I would.

Moving on, here are a few catch up photos from my phone I've taken in my recent travels...

becoming an expensive habit... would love to try and make my own someday.



getting more and more into beekeeping with my dad.


necessary quality check while we were spinning the honey :)



pretty successful day... 50+ pounds


wedding pig roast!




grilled chicken fajita salads! since we got our grill last year, we grill everything!



one of our many tomato plants

delicious marinated steak from Trader Joe's

tomato, mozzarella and basil salad from the garden. well not the mozzarella...
late night snack of apple and almond butter


strawberry salad with an ass ton of chicken from a local place near my work. so damn good.


90% of the time I pack a lunch for work, but occasionally I run out of time or just don't feel like throwing something together. Do you buy or bring your lunch to work?


No comments: